Monday, April 6, 2009

egg-plaining my self...


Hehehehe.... so yet another great succesful FHE has gone down. We dyed easter eggs and ate cupcakes... I did a make it your self spread, with choclate or lemon cupcakes, and then Mint, Lemon or Choclate frosting.

(FHE minions)





(CupCake Bar)


The BEST part though, you see is that my roommate has chickens... as in real, live chickens. That lay eggs, eggs that she collects EVERY morning... so guess what got put into the chicken coop for her to find?? THATS right. I totally put some dyed eggs in with the laid eggs.. I am SOOO excited for her to find them :)









Let's be honest. My calling at chuch is to basically throw a party every week! It gets old, but then I have a great time while everyone is over.... so it's all good in the end. Now, I have but to wait to hear back from my roommate once she discovers the eggs in the chicken coop.... SWEET!!!

No comments:

My Blog List