Friday, April 30, 2010

OH NO!! SHRIMP!!


So.. this is my shout out to all you shrimp lovers out there. STOCK UP NOW...


If you haven't been following the news... (and a lot of people out there DON'T) there's a HUGE oil spill off the coast of Louisiana that's about to DESTROY the Oyster and Shrimp beds. This may affect the harvest for YEARS. So... buy a deep freeze and STOCK UP... unless you want to pay $5 a shrimp next year to put in your scampi.


Personally, i'm going to build a "red war era" bomb shelter in my backyard and stock it up with tons of Oysters, Shrimp and Crawfish to last out this horrific period of time that is about to come upon us.


I'm also going to make all my friends wear this shirt at all times. Everywhere. Sush. You know your going to do it.

3 comments:

Jessica @ Paint In My Hair said...

I hate to burst your bubble Debbs, but most of our shrimp comes from Thailand. ;) Of course, that won't stop the companies from raising prices anyway.

rockchelle said...

Hahaha...I'll make sure to stock up! And I might just buy the I love shrimp shirt in the process!

Deborah Athay said...

lol... loves it.

My Blog List