Thursday, September 16, 2010

need to post more...

This fall I've taken on 9 credits of school (that may become 12.... lets see if i go crazy).. I'm still working full time and I'm now the 1st counselor in my RS presidency. I've come to the conclusion that very few things actually fall into the category of things that I can control. I do my best. I take the knowledge that I'm given and then I sit back and enjoy life.


At work they've decided to not communicate that well with me. My performance is failing. Yet somehow they fail to see the connection between the two. I'm OK with that. I cannot control it.. so there's no other choice really. I can bash my head against a wall... or I can just smile and move on.


I find that seeking out those things in life that bring a smile to my face are now golden. things that allow me to be creative fall into this category. Sewing is pretty high on this list.. and by extention halloween is as well. This year, i'm going to be attempting a steampunk themed outfit. I have a fancy dress i'm gonna alter. I just bought myself a little top hat. I'll post a pic at the side to give ya'll out there an idea of what i'm talking about. Becuase, seriously. If you don't know steampunk... learn about it. It's amazing. Anyway... it's late and i'm done ranting. Here's a stock pic to share my ideas.....




No comments:

My Blog List