Sunday, July 20, 2008

Fun at Will and Carries...

So.... I got the pleasure recently to watch Will and Carrie's children for the weekend. We filled it with yummie treats- and Star Wars.


We made several pies.... Cherry, Oreo, and Apple!! I also discovered to my enjoyment that Mitchell seems to be incapable of having his picture taken without striking a pose :P


Jane was my helper! She di a excellent job of helping to roll out the the pie crust, and filling the pies :) Luke had quite a lot of fun running around and would center on Jane, stopping to hug her with every round.

Mitchell Had a Base Ball game on Monday, and recieved his trophy- which he was incredible proud of!

Just Lukie being quite "snot-alicious"

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love it! I can tell they were happy and safe and snotty! Its all good! Thanks, Deb. You are the best. We love you.

My Blog List