Friday, February 6, 2009

Soon to Come Fame!!

So... not to brag or anything... but I am soon to become famous. I think we all knew that it was really just a matter of time... I mean, don't you just think within minutes of meeting that i'm just one of those out there whose desinted for greatness??

To explain matters, let me just start by saying that I didn't seek this out- my name was passed along though the channels. A friend of mine- Megan apparently has a brother in law who writes for the local newspaper as a writer. And apparently he's been assigned the article on Single Adults FHE (Family Home Evening). And naturally who else would he talk to about this, but your truly? As I am the greatest FHE mom ever (and naturally humble as well).

So, i'll be watching and waiting for about another month for the article to come out- trust me, i'll post the link so we can all share in my fame together!!!!!

4 comments:

rockchelle said...

All praise to the soon to be famous Deborah! Now can I just have an autograph before you get too famous and forget about us little folk?

Deborah Athay said...

I'll try SUPER hard to not forget the little people I know, but it will be a trial!!

Carrie said...

I can hardly wait! In fact, I'm just sitting on the edge of my seat waiting in anticipation of the great day of your feature, oh great one.

Emilie May said...

desinted? :)

My Blog List