Friday, February 27, 2009

Yeah for me posting!


So... yes. I am celebrating the lovely tradition of LENT! As you may ascertain from the above picture, my sacrifice for Lent will be.... (drum roll please) ALL FORMS OF POP!!! Freaker! Why am I doing this again?? I AM GOING THROUGH WITHDRAWL AS WE SPEAK. I just need some fructose corn syrup!! Please, let's open a vein and pour it in!!!
May I propose the beauties of Pop?? It clears your throat. The caffine takes away my headaches. I love the taste. It's fizzly. You can make bombs with it. If you add mentos, it makes a fountain. It makes me happy.
I MISS YOU POP!!!

3 comments:

rockchelle said...

Lol, anything in moderation is okay. Since you are celebrating Lent does that mean you celebrated Fat Tuesday? I bought a kit to make a King Cake, but everyone thinks its silly...they just don't know what they are missing! Good luck to no pop!

Deborah Athay said...

:P No, not really. It was very much on a whim to do this... I had been thinking about doing this for a long while...

Carrie said...

Are you Catholic now? When did your conversion happen?

My Blog List