Sunday, May 3, 2009

The search for Salt Water Sandals....

So.... Salt Water Sandals are real. I swear that this is a fact. However- according to the MANY shoe sales people i'm insane and was making things up in asking for this type of shoe. This is where I step in and rant to the world about how I'm right, and everyone else is wrong. THESE SHOES EXIST AND I WILL NOW PROVE IT.


#1) Here's the website for the original makers of the shoe: http://www.saltwater-sandals.com/catalog.htm


#2) Here's the Wikipedia link about the shoe: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saltwater_sandals
#3) Here's a cute pic of some little girls wearing them.

Ahem. I'm right. Those ignorant sales people can bite me. Thank you. Thank you very much.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Can I bite you? Oh, wait that doesn't sound very good. But I certainly think you think you ought to get yourself some new shoes, saltwater or otherwise, just not buffalo crocs.

Cyndie said...

A store in the fort union area sells kids sizes. At least that is what my friend said. 2000 east and ft union blvd. In the same parking lot as wild oats. Maybe they can order adult sizes. I don't know the name of the store, but it is a childrens store. Sorry I'm not more helpful.

Anonymous said...

Fred Meyer sells them, but I don't think that helps you very much. :)

Deborah Athay said...

LOL... I found a comparable pair of shoes... This was more about being RIGHT (I have NO idea where I get that obsession... its not like it runs in the family of anything...

Deborah Athay said...

Oh... and I found a local market that sales Crocs... they have ones that are bright GREEN... I think I need a pair... hehehhehe

My Blog List