Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas!!





Christmas has come to the farmhouse!!

We've bought outselves a tree!! Happy day! It wasn't as big as last years, but it'll do ;) Wow! Those pics just uploaded in the backwards order!! Oh well... For those of you who are wondering... Tabitha is the one with shoulder length brown hair, and Kjerstin is the one with glasses.

It was a slight adventure as we just kinda ropped the tree to the top of my car, but we didn't really have a long enough rope so it kinda was a, hold on for your life kinda moment ;)

We still have a ton of decorating to do!! Maybe if I feel up to it, i'll post about that as well!!

Later!

Debbs

5 comments:

Jessica @ Paint In My Hair said...

Ahh, Christmas is here. Don't get all your Christmas tree decorating out just yet. Mom and I fully plan on waiting until you get here to do our tree as well. ;) We figure you've got as much energy as both of us combined, and I'll have to protect the tree from a certain two year old terror that much less time. Hee-hee-hee

rockchelle said...

Yay! You've put me in the Christmas mood! Now you need to put up a Christmas playlist like you did for Halloween so I can stalk your blog music!

Deborah Athay said...

Yeah for good ideas!! I like the idea of creating a christmas playlist for my blog ;)

Deborah Athay said...

As for putting the tree up when I come home... you'll have to help me control mom.... last time she basically chopped the tree in half so she could push it up against the wall... but she gets those extremely bare trees so you could totally tell that only half a tree was there!!!

Carrie said...

Well, now you've done it. The kids were already clamoring for a tree, but now that they've seen your blog its near hysteria around here!

My Blog List