Sunday, December 21, 2008

ICE!!!

As, I sit here in the Salt Lake Airport, I ponder the joy of traveling.... during the winter.

Yesterday, I had attempted to come here to fly, only to be rudely told to get out of line because I'm heading to the forbidden destination- PORTLAND. Apparently, Southwest Airlines HATES people flying to Portland. At least, that is the sense I am strongly feeling right now.

Even today, my flight is cancelled. I mean, who the heck wants to fly into Seattle, and drive to Portland? Apparently I do. Who knew? Its better than waiting until tueday, to most likely just be turned away again :(

So here I sit, paying $10 to access the internet. Paying an extra $160 to drive to portland. But going home? Priceless.

(though if they offer to reschedule me for a free ticket, maybe I can handle putting off going home for one day more)

1 comment:

rockchelle said...

Hahaha that's so funny! Well not really funny for you, but I was at the airport as well when they cancelled Portland flights. Too bad I didn't know you were there or else I could have tracked you down. Good luck getting home for the holidays!

My Blog List