Monday, December 22, 2008

Driving...

So this is just a quick update for all those of you out there waiting in intense enthrallment of where i'm at.. I made it home safely!!

I met this nice lady, and split a car rental with her. It was scary, there was black ice, but we made it safely to Vancouver. Now i'm here in my parents living sitting safely, and typing away.


Yes, the drive, which normally only takes 2 1/2 hours, did take 4 1/2. And the car rental cost $250 (I only had the car for 6 hours, can I saw rip off?) But whose complaining? I'm here. I'm safe.

Now I get to think about how the heck i'm going to get back to Provo in a week. I just may be working from home for a bit. Eeks!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Glad you made it safely. Did you get a free ticket? Merry Christmas. We miss you.

Deborah Athay said...

Of course not... becuase the weather is considered a "Act of God" that wasn't their fault, but I am super glad that I took the other flight, becuase I would 100% still be in provo.

Carrie said...

Umm....its past time for a new post!

My Blog List