Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Graduation!!!

I just hijacked some photos from my father over christmas break!! Among them are me comming home from my mission and graduating from college. Yup. Never got to see them when they were took. This is the first i've seen of them. Here i'll post a example of them here for all to see...

Here's my family making a huge annoying fuss over me... of course i would have been way offended if they hadn't : )

Ah- Grandma Rachel. I miss you.
Hmmm... yet another example of outfite that on my mission I thought were "just fine". I was wrong.

Yeah!!! I get to gramaduate!!! Hmmmm.... I like my hair like that.... maybe I should let it grow a bit more....



I have some more absolutely fabulous photos... but their being held hostage on my Ipod. There they will stay until I get a new connector for my computer....

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Welcome home and happy graduation! Did I ever mention those things to you?

Deborah Athay said...

LOL.... Well, I considered I never got to see these pics, so I thought I'd share them around....

My Blog List