Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sundance!!!

Yeah!! I went to Sundance!! Didn't see any celebrities (Inauguration= eveyone's in DC :P). But I did go shopping (WAY tempted to buy store bought Huckleberry Jam- I'll have to go picking next summer) and I got into several parties.
I wanted to say something- even though I left my camera @ work, hence no pictures yet. :( But i'll post again when I have some pics to make this more interesting.
Funny story though- I was talking to the owner of a Art Gallery, and he had, had a run in with a celebrity the day before. He was just sitting in his shop when he see's all these paprazzai outside. So, he steps out to see what's going on, and he's standing next to this guy and he leans over and says, who are they taking photos of? And the guys like, I think it's me. The owner looks over, and realized he's standing next to Robin Williams. Huh. Go figure :)
Maybe next yeah i'll have better luck.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

That's really funny. We've never spotted anyone either, but we know people who have!

Carrie said...

Oh wait, I forgot, I did see Woopi Goldberg skiing when I was in college. That's something!

My Blog List