Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cokkies.... hmmmm.....

Since adding the site hit tracker- I've come to an awareness of the international popularity of my Blog. Regardless of the fact that Blogger itself is telling these people to look at my blog- none the less-I can now claim to be an internationally read writer. Ahem. I shall now use my powers for good by posting a cool recipe that I got from My Grandma Rachel.

Ahem.








Tumbleweeds



1 can potato stix
1 bag butterscotch chips
4 tbs peanut butter
1 small can salted peanuts



  • melt together chips and peanut butter
  • stir in other ingredients
  • spread out on wax paper
  • let harden somewhere cool
  • break into bit size pieces
  • eat
:)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Congratulations on you international fame....I always knew you'd be famous!

My Blog List