Monday, March 1, 2010

LOVELY LOVELY SONG

I really can't handle how beautiful this song is. Maybe.. if it wasn't sooo.."pearl jamm-y".. but none the less, it's lovely. I think i'm really enjoying the song. I think the synthetic flute is really cool. You know, at times i'm SOOO surrounded by brutish guys, that I forget how sensitivie they can also be. I mean- thats a really cool element to this song.

Why isn't Pearl Jam still famous? This new music of thiers is way cool. I mean, they've always done excellent work (Jeremy is obviously one of the best songs ever written/performed), but why must I listen to other bands in the catagory (cough, nickelback. cough) on the radio who just SUCK, when they could be playing stuff like this? Actual music, made for the main stream that actually has a good message and is original, and has depth to the music?!?!



Radio stations. Take note. This is how main stream music should all be. Thank you.

No comments:

My Blog List