Wednesday, May 12, 2010

HALLELUJAH!!!


I am excited to announce that I am about to embark on a quest for serenity. Some things have come to pass recently that will help enable this.. such as people leaving my life who I'm glad their gone.. or student loans coming through allowing my to pay off credit cards (yes mom, I know I still have to pay it off) but I'd rather have my debt be under 6% interest than 30%.
Along with this is a desire to become yet more religious. I haven't been doing the best in the past year, and I can do better. There's always room for improvement, yes? Yes.
I've had to make some decisions recently as well. I have my ten year reunion, a cousin's wedding and a really good friends wedding.. all within 2 weeks ( not 2 weeks from now, but in late July.. sorry to get some people's hopes up!!) . The reunion and the friends wedding is actually on the SAME day. So... yeah. What do you do? I think I'm going to go to the cousins wedding and then the friends wedding... because with Facebook in existence, there is no disconnect from my old high school friends. I still know whats going on in their daily. I DO want to see them, but I'm scared of bridezilla. lol.
AND- going to my cousins wedding means I'll get to have time up at my family's cabin (I hope) I still need to check the schedule and see if it's available. Hence the pic I chose... it's very similar to the forest up there.. :D
I need to be in the mountains. I need to feel clean air on my skin and lay by the steam as it goes tinkling by. Sigh. It's been WAY too long. And I need people to stop yelling at me over stupid dish pamphlets. Get a life.
I'm ready. HEEELLLLLOOO. I'm ready. Get movin', will ya?

No comments:

My Blog List