Friday, August 20, 2010

CupCakes!


It's so hard to make chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting w/out making them appear to be poo-swirls, but I think I did OK here. :)
It's Kim's last day (she's over RAs at DishOne) so I brought in some cupcakes! it's super exciting and fun. I think I especially like the off center gummy candy- makes it look a little drunk. you know- a la Charlie Chaplin.
Speaking of cooking- I've got several zucchini's about to ripen up. Who wants them? Comment on here if you want me to bring one by (only if you live in Provo, I'm not delivering one to Idaho. :P ).
I"m going to be spending the weekend canning- so that's exciting. I'm going to see if I can't can peaches as pie filling and make some home made salsa. I've posted the recipe before but let me know if I need to post it again so it's fresh. It IS that time of year, Tomatoes are ripe and the sun is out!!
FYI:
These are out of a box cupcakes w/ chocolate cream cheese frosting.
There's a gummy treat on top............ and yellow sprinkles as well.
Cream Cheese Chocolate Frosting:
1 stick butter
1 stick cream cheese
1 pound powdered sugar
2 tsp milk
1/2 cup powdered coco
Mix all ingredients and whip until smooth.
Add more powdered sugar to make stiff if you so desire.
Eat.

No comments:

My Blog List