Sunday, January 2, 2011

Facials...

I've been researching how to do homemade facials. Their a lot simpler than I thought. Like... make a oatmeal mush and spread it on your face. Then I've found sites like this or this that have ideas... that involve things like raw egg. Weird.

So... if anyone out there in Internet land has suggestions, please leave a comment and let me know!! I"m gathering ideas for a bridal shower that I'm throwing this next weekend. :)

Here's one of the recipes I've found so far..

Oatmeal Facial Mask for Dry Skin

1 tablespoon of dry oatmeal

½ mashed ripe banana

2 ounces of plain yogurt

Massage the face with the dry oatmeal and then rinse it off with warm water. Next, apply the banana and yogurt mixture evenly on the face. Leave the facial mask on for about 20 minutes and then rinse off the paste with warm clean water.

No comments:

My Blog List