Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween


Happy Halloween!! To me (apparently) Halloween means make Cinnamon rolls and then color the frosting slimy green. It was yummy.

I spent the day cleaning. My roommate and I had a party last night- but she was sick then and she's sick now- so I ended up doing most of the cleaning (which was OK). But I am tired. So, therefore not at all feeling guilty about eating a Cinnamon roll. I might have a second one. In a minute. :D

Last nights party was pretty fun. My friends and I got together and.... casually mingled. It was interesting. Though I must work harder to get people to understand what Steampunk is. Most people didn't get it. Ha. Victorian era clothing that shows really cool steam technology. I REALLY must improve it in the future. I need to like.... have a machine gun arm. Ha. Next year. It'll be better.

I spent a few days up in Idaho this last week with my Brother's family. He and his wife left town and I got to wrangle the monkeys for them. It was a lot of fun- and I got to take them trick or treating. I haven't been around kids that "belonged" to me in quite a few years. So it was kinda a special treat.

The kids didn't act up or anything on me- so that was nice. But the littlest one kept joining me in bed at night (which was cute) but about every half hour he'd take either his foot or hand and he'd like... stroke my arm or back. Totally kept me up. I guess he felt I needed to know what it was like to handle kids on less than a full nights sleep. Good job- he succeeded.

Speaking of not sleeping. Could you imagine what it would be like to be the house across the street from this house? Ha. Cool display- but I think it'd get REALLY old after an hour or so.

Peace out. Later.


No comments:

My Blog List