Monday, October 18, 2010

Wii? Please??


http://blogtorwho.blogspot.com/search/label/dr%20who%20nintendo%20game

Dr Who does Wii?? Yes please? Especially the controller that's a Sonic Screw Driver. I NEED that. Bwahahah... Here's a pic!!
I don't *need* it... I have enough controllers. But I NEED it. that way when I turn on the wii to watch The Doctor do his thing, I can do it with a SONIC SCREW DRIVER. Hahahaha.
You know, its the simple things in life that makes me whole.
I got some good news today- the head of my department just told me that he'd 1) help me get a job and that 2) he really wants me to get the AAS (that he got on the books FOR me) and that he thought that it was a good idea.
I am a little worried that him helping me get a job would lead into a job in Provo. Which is not ideal. Maybe Salt Lake would be OK. With a real job I'll be able to afford to go home more. I don't know yet where I want to live permanently. It would be nice if I had something guiding my life- but I don't. Its all whishy washy.
But maybe having my own personal Sonic Screw Driver- just maybe it would help out a little. I WILL be super disappointed when I go to open a door... and it doesn't work. Sigh. Sad little realities of life. How they drag me down. :(

No comments:

My Blog List